Saturday 25 July 2015

Let Our Legacy Be Freedom!

Greetings Fellow Abolitionists!

This year I have decided to host the Walk For Freedom on 17 October for A21 in my home town, Plettenberg Bay.

This is to heighten awareness of modern-day slavery. This most heinous crime is unacceptable. I will not stand for it on my watch and I am sure you feel the same, which is why you are reading this now.

Every step taken on the walk, every post online, every cent donated is an action taken to end human trafficking in our lifetime. So every little bit you do and donate here is counted toward this aim and appreciated.

I have set up a fundraising page with a goal of $1000. Any amount, however big or small is appreciated and makes a difference. To donate please click here

You can register for the Walk For Freedom in your city, or if there isn't one, host your own! Register today, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment